Thursday, November 18, 2004

On deck...MEA 311 Test 2

At 8:05, I get to take the glorious MEA 311 Test 2 (it's really a quiz, but I would be kidding myself if I actually said that much). I don't know how I'll do--I'm missing two major sets of notes that I obviously couldn't have studied from. It comes down to how well I understood the fundamentals, and how much in the way of details there will be...that's an excellent question indeed, that it should be....

This all starts a period where I have to writeup a lab, 2 more tests, a homework due at 11:59 tonight (electronically; 5pm by hand, so we know how this one will go!), the trip, and then two more programs due the Sunday at the end of break. And my internship has a major web content change coming up, so that has to be done soon (as soon as they get their act together and get me all the content, and the correct content!).

Hopefully I survive this period; I might not, but I'm hoping to.

METAR KRDU 181151Z 00000KT 10SM OVC050 11/06 A3029 RMK SLP260 10106 20089

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Blogger Spider said...

Don't worry you have our support...
Weather you want it or not (or rather I should say, if its useful or not). ^_^;

Just try to get a few enjoyable breaks.. at least once a month. @_@ Just kidding, eating every day is good too o_O.
Good luck :)

(Just as long as they don’t ask what the caption under the picture on page xxx was then your probably not it too bad a’ shape.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home