Monday, February 20, 2006

why do i always have to be the one to post?

weather boy's been slacking off recently, so i'm forced to take his place with my brilliant insights into all things weather and weather boy.

1. there was a nice wintry mix this weekend. nothing stuck but it was pretty.
2. there was some sleet this morning...for a few minutes
3. the rumors are all true - weather boy truly is a hoser
4. i want to take sammy's class - makes me green with envy
5. zaxby's nuclear hot sauce isn't as nuclear as you'd think.
HERE I COME, INSANITY SAUCE. THIS TIME, I WILL WIN

and now

old metar code because i don't know how to make my own! and you probably don't know how to read it anyway!

METAR KRDU 161551Z 04512G20KT 10SM SCT110 13/M06 A3043 RMK SLP306
Try this instead: http://www.nws.noaa.gov/om/osd/portal.shtml.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home