Thursday, November 18, 2004

Well, at least I made it through this much...

The MEA 311 test sucked. What can I say. Hoping for a liberal curve, but it's going to hurt a bit. That test was NOT 45 minutes as thought though!

Now, let's see...I have a bunch of more stuff to do (unfortunately). 2 Physics webasses due at 1125, putting in hours at the internship (end of the biweekly period), and then the program, among other things.

Bleach 7 still not out...unfortunately.

LAX visit on Thanksgiving rapidly approaching; must find something to bring the twit sister (well, she isn't a twit, but since I'm younger, I can get away with it ;-)). Hopefully I get time to go to Crabtree Saturday, but there's no guarantee of that.

And poor Soopy-kun; his CSC 216 program grade was in the toilet. And some of the junk the TA's were taking off for was stupid. I tested with the test cases they were supposedly using (that's what they get for leaving them in a public locker!). And I swore they complied with the twisted implementation of RFC 822 (I'll link the URL to RFC 822 later, but you can just search for it).

And finally, Niyogi is leaving after this semester to go to Purdue. Good news? Bad news? Who knows?

METAR KRDU 190351Z 24005KT 10SM SCT100 BKN250 12/08 A3020 RMK SLP227

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home