Thursday, December 09, 2004

End of Exams, Day 1

I have somehow made it through the first day of my exams. The good news, that means that I only have one more day, and two more exams. The bad news--I only have one more day to prep for the physics exam.

Book lists for next semester are coming out; hopefully I have enough cash on hand to buy them earlier (and cheaper) in case I need them as a tax writeoff or something like that. It won't be enough of course, but it should help...a little. I didn't have much in the way of fall book purchases, so that won't be much of a writeoff at all. Hopefully, next year I won't have this problem as the summer loans will cause the tuition/fees/book writeoffs to be moved elsewhere.

Tomorrow--8am CSC 216, 1pm PY 208.

METAR KRDU 092251Z VRB03KT 1/4SM FG OVC002 12/12 A2983 RMK SLP101

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home