Saturday, November 27, 2004

LA Trip...almost finished

(By the way for you East Coast readers, it's 1:45am PST when I post this, not the typical 4:45am local. It's still late, but not as late/early as it might seem!)

It's been pretty fun hanging out in LA so far; this has been my third full day here in LA, although I fly out at 11:30pm PST from LAX to go back to State (I probably will be back at State at 10am EST Sunday). No, I haven't bought the fake Rolex like Soopy-kun would like, but cute green monsters harking baked goods can't have everything that they want. I still have to finish up my CSC 216 Java program; it's coming along, but I haven't finished writing it yet, and I really haven't tested it yet. I'm confident in it, but I'll find out soon whether I'm right or not!

Soopy-kun also reports making 5 times his normal sales commissions on the day after Thanksgiving! Way to go!

I probably will be up on Sunday sometime around 4pm or so, starting to work on my program. Bleach will start downloading when I arrive in Raleigh; I probably should be able to watch it when the stupid program is done.

METAR KLAX 270950Z 00000KT 4SM BR FEW018 13/12 A3007 RMK SLP183

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home