Sunday, March 19, 2006

When the cops come around....

Coming back around 7 or so from an event on campus, I was crossing Dan Allen towards the West Dunn building, when a campus police car comes and turns in front of West Dunn. This is highly unusual since the place was quite deserted, so I was quite interested. So then the officer gets out and asks what I have in my backpack. To be true, there was a large, rectangular, and bulky object taking up most of my backpack. So when I open it up and show (and tell him) that it's my printer (HP PSC 1300, which quite large and rectangular), he says that he wanted to make sure that I didn't have something I shouldn't have. Quite a weird incident to be true. If you see something like that show up in the police blotter soon, then you'll know who it was!

(On a sidenote, I did have a valid reason to have the printer in the backpack. I had thought this morning it might be needed, but it turned out it wasn't.)

METAR KRDU 200551Z VRB04KT 10SM CLR 05/M11 A3011 RMK SLP198 1011 2003

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home